As a church, we believe that a primary way God gives us strength and wisdom is through other people. Small groups are our way to leverage this to benefit our attenders and to help them experience growth. In a small group, you will have the opportunity to…
– Learn about Jesus by understanding and applying the Bible
– Connect in friendship with others
– Have a chance to make a difference through outreach and service
Groups & Meeting Times
– Monday Men & Women’s Group – Every other Monday from 9:30-10:45 am at the park near the Mission Valley YMCA.
– Sunday Ladies Group – This group will start meeting after Labor Day on every other Sunday after the Sunday Service. Ladies, email email@example.com if you’re interested.
– Wednesday Men & Women’s Group – Wednesdays @ 6 pm, 2242 Gill Village Way, 92108. Parking is across the street near Ross and Wendy’s.
Can’t Find a Group that Fits Your Schedule? Try a Life Development Group
Can’t find a time to meet when we do, or have a specific issue to discuss? Meet with Jeremy or another trained volunteer to learn how to grow in your faith. We also will let you know about other groups as they form.